The daily Trains to Sapa from Hanoi are few. Passengers should get clear about the Hanoi-Sapa train schedule for fear of missing trains. There are few trains going to Sapa from Hanoi every day, and passengers can take a train to Sapa at Hanoi Railway Station. It is best for passengers to get clear about the Hanoi-Sapa train schedule for fear of missing your train. Sapa Tours dot Net provides Sapa train tickets from Hanoi. You can see all the trains from Hanoi to Sapa.
Chapa train has two carriages. Each carriage has 7 deluxe cabins 4-berth which can be set up to Deluxe cabins 2-berth up on request. The enchanting luxury, the comfort facilities of the wood-paneling cabins will make you stay in these carriages memorable. Passengers are to hold the best opportunity to relax or simply let the beauty gliding over your spacious windows. Luxury, inspiration and refreshment are main character of these carriages.
- Each Chapa express train cabin is equipped with reading lights, baggage storage, flower, mineral water and napkin free. Especially, when you set up to Deluxe 2 berths cabin, it has some more items like snack, a coffee, ice tea and so on. Each carriage has a fresh lavatory basin; a toilet and an electricity pocket 220V that helps passengers use your laser blade, hair-dryer.
- TIME SCHEDULE
– SP3: Depart Hanoi – Laocai: (22:00 – 06:10)
– SP4: Depart Laocai – Hanoi (21:05 – 5:09)
– Wooden deluxe cabin 4 berths $35 usd
– Wooden deluxe cabin 2 berths $70 usd
– Price shown in US for one person / one trip ticket
– Offer free picking up from hotel around Hanoi Old Quarter to your cabin
– Ticket price does not include meals on the train but include drinks
– Restroom is not in cabin and only open when the train runs