Livitrans Express Train is considered one of the most luxurious trains in Vietnam with its equipment equivalent to a high-class hotel. The train is a joint venture between Vietnam National Coal and Mineral Industry Corporation and Vietnam Railway Corporation which officially starts its operation on 1st September 2007
Livitrans Express Train, which comprises of 9 wooden carriages and one electricity generation compartment, is expected to expand to 15 carriages to be able to accommodate 420 passengers in the near future. The train will feature sleeping carriage with VIP Livitrans 2 berths, A Private deluxe 2 berths and deluxe 4 berths. Livitrans offer a bar, toilets, LCD television sets on board, etc… of aviation standards. Passengers will be also offered drinks, confectionery and newspapers.
With friendly staff and high class services, Livitrans Express Train will surely bring you a memorial trip to Sapa.
- Time schedule
* SP1: Hanoi at 21:40pm to Laocai at 05:30am
* SP2: Laocai at 20:15pm to Hanoi at 04:20am
- Special Note
– Price shown in US30$ for one person / one way trip ticket
– One way ticket are available
– Offer free picking up from hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter to your cabin
– Free of charge for children under 5 year old sharing parent‘s existing berths
– Ticket price does not include meals on the train but include snack and drinks
– WC are not in cabin